In comparison to lesser grade pet diets, higher quality pet foods provide superior digestibility, immune system support, and joint health. The amount of nutrients absorbed by the body and turned into energy and metabolism for life is referred to as digestibility. This means that more of the food they consume is converted into usable nutrients, resulting in increased energy and better health. Many low-quality meals contain components that are indigestible, meaning they pass through the intestines without providing any nutritional value to your pet.
• Fat – 17%
• In giant breed dogs, it’s important to keep their bones and joints healthy. The ideal calcium and phosphorus ratio, as well as a particular mineral combination, to preserve strong bones and joints and avoid age-related inflammatory disorders.
• It helps to maintain healthy skin.
• Supports digestive health and a healthy flora balance in the intestine. Beet pulp helps to fight
germs in the colon, minimise colic fermentation, and maintain a healthy digestive system.
• Crude Protein 26%
• Crude Fat 17%
• Crude Moisture 9%
• Crude Fiber 4.5%
• Wheat, wheat bran dehydrated chicken protein (14%), chicken fat (12%), dehydrated animal protein (8%),hydrolyzed poultry protein (8%)
• green peas, dried beet pulp, minerals.
You can easily buy this Product from www.letsbuydeal.com. Visit now and avail the amazing offer (•‿•)